Home > Technical forums > Technical Issues > Topic you're not logged : LOGIN

Posted by BortTWM 

Posted September 09, 2010 10:29AM
Maybe I am misunderstanding the quest but I've had this one for a week and cannot get it to complete. It reads:

Select a zone you wish free, a hero with high attack value, and win a battle with at least one Overrun.

My hero is a level 21 Explorer with an axe and a solid breastplate. The total attack value is 37. Here is a screen shot of my last battle, where I clearly won and had an overrun.

Posted September 09, 2010 10:46AM
You have to have an overrun without the bonus. This is a large topic in the General Forums. General Forums: Heroes Kingdoms

Hassgropper
HK Support Team Gremlin / GM / Forum Admin
Posted September 09, 2010 02:54PM
Ah ok thank you, i will just throw a really large force something then.

Also a point of note: A forum search for "Heroic Sweep" does not return any result. (capitalization does not matter, had tried all 3). If possible you should update the thread to have a space on either side of the slash maybe?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2010 02:57PM by BortTWM.
Posted September 09, 2010 04:58PM
I will see what I can do about that and good luck with your quest.

Hassgropper
HK Support Team Gremlin / GM / Forum Admin
Posted September 12, 2010 02:18AM
The easiest way to do this quest is to find two enemy stacks of different units such as cavalry followed by shooters. Arrange your units so that your first stack will kill all of their cavalry but one unit, at which point the cavalry you had set up for their shooters should be able to easily overrun their 1 unit before moving on to their shooters.

Also I recommend using a fight simulator such as the one at [mmhk.jactari.info] to help.
Posted September 15, 2010 05:17PM
Misty K
The easiest way to do this quest is to find two enemy stacks of different units such as cavalry followed by shooters. Arrange your units so that your first stack will kill all of their cavalry but one unit, at which point the cavalry you had set up for their shooters should be able to easily overrun their 1 unit before moving on to their shooters.

Also I recommend using a fight simulator such as the one at [mmhk.jactari.info] to help.

Tactical man is tactical. He's also right.

ChemZero,
HK Support's Counter-Zombie Response Force, Culler of trolls. GM / Forum Admin

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.